- I’m not freezing all the time
- Everything looks so green and pretty
- I use my grill, like, every day
- Not that I don’t grill in the winter, because I totally do
- Iced coffee
- I read more in the summer
- Lots and lots of tomatoes
- My excitement over Alton Brown announcing his live tour
- An impromptu trip to the Outer Banks
- Fighting the urge to nap every second of every day
- The new Animal Crossing game
- Don’t judge me
- It’s amazing
- Actually reading a book for once
- Not writing
- Not writing takes up a surprisingly large chunk of my time
- Buying things off Amazon
- Simply being too lazy
So, naturally, I immediately took a picture of my idiot dog.
I wonder how many stereotypical Instagram pictures I can take before it stops being ironic and I actually start to kind of like it…
- Some serious cross stitching
- A new sewing project
- Reading a fun, new book
- Painting my bedroom
- Working on the frame wall in my office – and by “working on” I mean start it…
- Find something to replace an awkward little table in my living room
- Get some selves and maybe a chest of drawers for my craft room/guest room/Rusty’s bedroom
- Go to California to visit my family
- Make every single drink in this book
- Watch all of the movies
- Yes, all of them
- Oh, and, you know, actually write something…
So I was just sitting on my couch the other day, minding my own business, when I noticed that my idiot dog kept making these weird noises at the archway between our kitchen and living room. That’s not so unusual for him. As previously stated: he’s kind of a moron.
A few minutes go by and I decide that I could use some water. So I get up to go into the kitchen and I finally see what all the fuss was about.
In case you haven’t been inside my house and don’t have an idea of it’s proportions. This archway is fifteen feet from my front door and at least 20 feet from my back door. HOW DID THAT LITTLE SLUG EVEN GET THAT FAR? I can only assume he caught a ride on one of my four-legged roommates.
Yeah, it was a weird night.